Dear members of the Class of 2020,

Ever wonder where clubs get all of the money to run events, go on trips, or have food? Want to be involved overseeing, managing, and helping over 160 student organizations on campus? Do you like rhetorical questions? If you answered yes to two or more of these questions we invite you to apply to the Council on Student Organizations (COSO)!

COSO is made up of 18 students who are responsible for recognizing new groups, making funding decisions, and supporting a diverse and wide range of groups, activities, and events.

COSO is currently seeking applicants to be 2020 COSO representatives. Each class has 6 representatives to COSO who are chosen each spring and serve on COSO for their remaining three years at Dartmouth. If you are at all interested in learning more about COSO or applying please come to an info session either on Monday, April 17th or Tuesday, April 18th from 5-6 PM in Collis 221 to learn more. If you are unable to attend, please blitz us and we can set up alternative arrangements.

If you enjoy meeting new people and hearing project ideas, as well as being thoughtful and supportive when it comes to student organizations on campus, we welcome you to apply for a position on COSO. The applications are due by midnight on April 25 (Tuesday), and can be found at the following link:

https://orgsync.com/80646/forms/257569

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Best,

José Rodarte-Canales '16, Samantha Milne ’19, Jack Smul ‘19