Got SPRING FEVER?

We have the cure.

Below are our totally rad trips going out this week! Trips range from super beginner-friendly to strenuous.

To sign up for any trip, blitz the leader of that trip with your dietary restrictions and 9-digit DA$H number (make sure you have money in your account!) or saying you'd like to pay in cash.

*****Financial aid is available for DOC members if the trip costs more than $10!

 If you are not a DOC member, you can become one by visiting Robinson Hall 119 to sign up.

FRIDAY

FRIDAY

FRIDAY

What: Holt's Ledge Sunsike
When: 3:30pm-7pm
Why: See a beautiful sunset, destress after your week, eat delicious snacks, and hang out with your favorite people, all before Friday night festivities ;)
Leaders: Anna Ellis '19 and Liam Jolley '20
Cost: $3 DOC, $5 dollars non DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask] to sign up! remember to include your dash number, dietary restrictions, and microspike size!

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: Ritchie Smith Overnight+Hancocks Hike
When: Saturday 7 PM- Sunday 6 PM
Why: Relive winter in the White Mountains in a sweet cabin and an awesome moderately-strenuous 10 mile hike
Leaders: Ethan Cook and Anna Ellis
Cost: $8-DOC $10-non-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask] w dash, dietary & shoe size!

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: Nunnemacher Heeler Overnight!!!
When: Saturday 6:30 PM to Sunday 9 AM
Why: We know you want a break from studying for midterms, but we also know you have to get back early on Sunday to cram all day, so take a night and come hang with some super duper chill people!
Leaders: Dev Jhaveri and Ethan Smith
Cost: $1 for EVERYONE!
Blitz: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

What: Mt. Waumbek Hike!
When: 8 AM to 5 PM
Why: It's a fun 7 miles roundtrip to hike this 4,000 footer :) We'll bring chocolate!
Leaders: Ursula and Joby
Cost: $6 DOC and $11 non-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask], include shoe size!

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

What: BRUNRIKE to Holt's Ledge
When: Sunday 4/16 from 9 a.m to 1 p.m.
Why: PANCAKES! We are going to be making pancakes before starting our hike. Also, it's going to be a beautiful day, and the views at the top are going to be phenomenal and the hike is pretty short.
Leaders: Max Cosculluela and Sriram Bapatla
Cost: $3 DOC and $6 non-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

What: Mt Cardigan!
When: 10am-1:30pm
Why: It's finally spring!!! Which means it's the perfect weather to get outside and enjoy yourself on this easy, short hike. Voted best view for least amount of work. Plus, there will be food.
Leaders: Dru Falco and Rachel Matsumoto, the coolest cats
Cost: $4 DOC $6 not-yet-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask], include shoe size!

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html