Are you passionate or curious about life issues?

Do you want to know which life issues impact our generation most? Are you interested in learning more about what it means to be pro-life? Do you like Lou’s pie? Then come to Dartmouth Students for Life’s first organizational meeting! This is a chance to learn about our presence on campus, our mission, as well as future events. There will be a brief introduction to the organization and an opportunity to become an involved member.

Come to: Collis 212, this Thursday the 13th from 6-6:30pm.

If you are unable to make the session but want more information on how to become involved, blitz [log in to unmask]

For life!