Be a part of America's oldest college newspaper! The Dartmouth is accepting applications for specific sections during 17S. You can find our application at this link (https://goo.gl/forms/3qThgx5nnuP9EKOy2). Applications are due on Friday, April 14 and are considered on a rolling basis. Late applications are reviewed as needed.

Alumni from The Dartmouth have gone on to work at papers such as The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal — and even win Pulitzer Prizes. Career paths for staffers at The D aren't limited to journalism — several members have gone on to successful careers in business, law, research and other fields by leveraging their skills from working at a fast-paced, daily college newspaper.

You don't have to be a writer to find a place at The D — our photo and multimedia staffs are also looking for new members. For the artistically inclined, we have openings for comic artists. Experience isn't required — we pride ourselves on being a teaching organization.

Please feel free to blitz editor@thedartmouth.com with any questions!