**DIMENSIONS**DIMENSIONS**DIMENSIONS**DIMENSIONS**

Hi Dartmouth!

Dimensions 1 is around the corner, and we need your help to make it happen!

Dimensions 1: April 13-14

Dimensions 2: April 24-25

http://www.dartmouth.edu/registration/students/

*Host prospies* throughout the month of April, especially during our Dimensions programs! More students than ever before have signed up for Dimensions this year, and we can’t host them on campus without your help!

Recruit future members of your student organization at the Dimensions Student Activities Fair on April 14 and April 25! (Deadline to register: TODAY!)

Sign up to help at the website below:

http://www.dartmouth.edu/registration/students/

Love,

Dartmouth Admissions

**DIMENSIONS**DIMENSIONS**DIMENSIONS**DIMENSIONS**