Think about uncovering why your favorite songs move you in a workshop with a neuroscience professor, building a game with circuits in the common room, or learning about Dartmouth's forays into agriculture during an overnight at the O farm.

Still looking for a place to live next year?  If any of these ideas excite you, join The STEM Collective LLC!

We explore different topics in science and technology in an interdisciplinary, relaxed setting. We're here to provide a supportive venue for you to discuss new developments, ideas, and personal projects that you're passionate about. We're not just looking for STEM majors, though. We also plan to uncover why different scientific advances are important by exploring their historical, philosophical, and ethical repercussions. Our programs (1-2 events per week) blend applied, interactive activities, student discussions, and larger events with faculty. If you're excited to explore how different people approach the world, we encourage you to apply via Banner Student Housing StarPortal! The deadline is coming up soon, though, on April 3 at 11:59 pm.

And who knows, maybe we'll take over a McLaughlin kitchen for a night with a Chemistry professor to explore the science behind some of our favorite foods?

Michael Cobb '18

The STEM Collective Student Coordinator

LLC website: students.dartmouth.edu/living-learning/