Aspire is starting up for the spring term will be running all three of our groups this weekend!

We run three groups for children on the Autism Spectrum to help them build social skills, establish a community, and have fun!

Swim group will take place from 4-5pm on Friday at the Upper Valley Aquatic Center.

STEPs will take place from 1-3pm on Saturday at the Our Savior Lutheran Church.
NOTE: there will be no group 4/15 as the church is unavailable.

Playgroup will take place from 1-3pm on Saturday at the Hampshire Cooperative Nursery.

Please sign up on the google doc to volunteer for a group:

We look forward to seeing you this term!

ASPIRE