A reminder to join us in Carson L02 at 9pm to learn more about Dartmouth Sports Analytics, watch the NCAA championship, and eat free food.

From: Dartmouth Sports Analytics <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 6:13 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NCAA Championship game and FREE Pizza

Is March Madness your favorite time of year?

Cant Wait for Baseball Season?

Do you miss Grantland?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, then join Dartmouth Sports Analytics. We are a new club on campus looking for students who are passionate about sports and sports statistics. Our club will meet regularly to watch big games, discuss cutting-edge research in sports analytics, and post some of our own projects on our blog.

If you are interested in joining or just want some free pizza, then join us on Monday April 3rd @8:30 in Carson L02 to watch the NCAA Basketball championship. We’ll watch the game, discuss our vision for the club, and opportunities to get involved.

Blitz us with any questions

DSA