Hi Everyone!

For our last Theology on Tap of the term, we will be discussing the complex and fascinating relationship between faith beliefs and the emerging concept of "alternative facts."  As the idea of an absolute truth becomes more permeable, how might this affect our approach to faith (both ours and the faith of others?)

Discussion questions may include:

- How do faith beliefs fit with the concept of "alternative facts"?

- Regarding absolutism versus relativity, how do we approach the faith beliefs of others compared to our own faith beliefs?

-  Can our faith beliefs help us process what we classify as "alternative facts," and even help approach the concept of an "alternative fact" itself?

Join us tonight at 9pm at the Canoe Club for discussion of these questions and more over a round of free drinks and garlic fries!  We hope to see you there!

Peace,

Marielle