Hey Big Green!

Have you ever wondered about bike racing? Are you looking for some fun racing at a wide range of schools in the Northeast? Look no further than the Cycling Team!

We're gearing up for our spring season of road racing and would love for you to join us! We have races on the first five weekends of spring break. Of particular note is our home race, on April 1st this year, featuring our classic criterium around Webster

If you have any interest in racing, please contact [log in to unmask] as soon as possible! You don't have to be a full team member to race for the team, so don't hesitate to contact us and race for Dartmouth!