Reminder that platforms are due at noon tomorrow, 3/5! Elections will be held at LALACS at 2pm. Hope to see you there and good luck to those running for a position!

La Alianza Latina is now accepting platforms for 17S Executive Board positions! This election period we have opened up voting eligibility to all Dartmouth undergraduate students. Board positions are also open to all, with the exception of the Co-President positions which require having served at least one term on the Executive Board. We will also be forming a Freshman Committee for 17S for 20's who are interested in getting involved without holding an Executive Board position. Platforms are due by noon on Sunday, March 5th. Elections will take place at 2pm on Sunday, March 5th at LALACS House. A link for voting will be sent out immediately after and will close at midnight. If you are unable to attend elections you can still vote through the link that will be sent out. If you are running for a position it is preferred that you attend elections if possible in order to read your platform out loud, however they will also be sent out for all to read along with the voting link.

Platform Submission form: https://goo.gl/forms/V9zLWEXX02Oxystr1

Freshman Committee sign-up form: https://goo.gl/forms/gz5vfbAsPkatevQV2

Transitional Amendment: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kCl29RPl90yZViIP4Yh6CCG5xWSBID0gq9u-seF871c/edit?usp=sharing