Do you want to be personally serenaded by the Boys in 'Roys? How about enjoy a one-on-one with that certain Cord that makes your heart flutter? Well, you're in luck. Introducing the first ever

CORDS RAFFLE

Here’s how it works - we will be having several random drawings for awesome prizes, including:

  *   A personal serenade from the Cords of a song from our repertoire
  *   A date with a Cord of your choosing at a DDS location
  *   A brand new Dartmouth Cords T-shirt (size S or M)

You have two options:

1) You can purchase a raffle ticket for $3 for any of the drawings you choose, and enter for a chance to win the corresponding prize.  The serenade and date drawings will have 3 winners each, and the T-shirt drawing will have one winner for each of the two shirt sizes.  If you want to increase your chances of winning, you can purchase more tickets - and they get cheaper the more you buy! You will receive 3 tickets for $8, or 6 tickets for $15.
OR
2) You can get a GUARANTEED serenade or date for $30.  You can pool together with your friends, and yes, you can buy them for other people without their knowing!

You can do all this through this survey link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7LSvLskzOsTZsLBfWZMWSv3Y8Nl5_jHJIkyX_h67ivPBRwQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

We will also have a table in Novack on Sunday night from 8-11pm if you want to submit your requests in person.  All proceeds go toward bringing you more sweet tunes and good vibes.  Feel free to blitz us with any questions!

With love,

The Cords
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7LSvLskzOsTZsLBfWZMWSv3Y8Nl5_jHJIkyX_h67ivPBRwQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>