This open event provides a space for Black women to decompress and have a moment of fellowship before finals. Due to the lack of Black haircare services on campus, this eventallows students to build their own products and be surrounded by others who have the same interests. This event is also sponsored by Madame CJ Walker Beauty Culture, and we have gift bags with her hair products for all women who attend! We will have a ‘Make your Own Hair Conditioner Bar’ where essential oils will be available for students to follow a homemade conditioner recipe. There will also be two chair masseuses available throughout the duration of the event.

We hope to see you there!