Feeling bogged down by week nine?

Interested in a trip to Morocco?

Stop by Thayer on Thursday at 8:00pm to learn about an exciting new project with Dartmouth Humanitarian Engineering!

We are partnering with Eric Van Hove, an artist and Montgomery Fellow at Dartmouth. He is interested in working with Moroccan craftsmen to make awesome motorbikes like this one:

We will spend the spring working with Eric and his team on a few engineering issues, and then a group will be traveling to Morocco in the summer to work alongside the Moroccan craftsmen and Eric Van Hove himself!

We will be holding an info session with Eric at 8:00pm on Thursday (Tonight!) in Thayer C100. All are welcome! It doesn't matter if you're an engineering student or a french literature major!

If you can't make it or have any questions, feel free to blitz me at nathaniel.j.healy.20@dartmouth.edu!

See you soon!