18’s, 19’s, 20’s: Thinking about fall housing?

19’s: Looking for a great community for sophomore summer?

APPLY TO THE THOUGHT PROJECT LIVING LEARNING COMMUNITY!

Our events include:

Food for Thought dinners with professors,
Weekly floor discussions,
HOP performances,
Movie nights,
Home-cooked dinners,
Cabin overnight retreat,
Trips to New York,
and so much more!

The application will go live on the housing star portal during spring break.

Visit our website (www.dartmouththoughtproject.com) for more information.

Like us on Facebook here

Follow us on Instagram @ dartmouththoughtproject

Sign up for our listserv here

Questions? Email us at [log in to unmask]

Fall 2017 Application Deadline: April 3rd

Summer 2017 Application Deadline: TBD

Check out some highlights from this past year:

We won the ice sculpture competition at Winter Carnival!

We stayed overnight at the Nunnemacher Cabin!

Food for Thought dinners with professors happen six times per term!