19s: Have these grim winter days got you down? Well, you can wipe away those tears because Strips 17X is (kind of) almost here!!

Do you like adventuring, working with a team, and giving people JOY? (um duh...)

It sounds like you should apply for Strips Directorate!!!

Okay, but what even is Strips?!?

Strips are Sophomore Trips, a three-day mini Trips experience that allows hundreds of sophomores to get outside and go hiking, climbing, kayaking, canoeing, farming, and MORE.

We are seeking some awesome people to join our directorate team and help plan an incredible, wholesomely fun weekend to kick off #sophsum.

The position descriptions and applications are attached.  Please email your completed application to [log in to unmask] by Monday, February 27th at 11:59 p.m.

Let us know if other questions!!

With love and excitement,

Your 17X Strips Directors

David Ringel, Paula Mendoza, Ivan Cornish