Error during command authentication.

Have you struggled with mental health during your time at Dartmouth?

Are you interested in changing the conversation around mental health by sharing your experience?

If so, then we need you to apply to be a panelist at the

Please complete this survey by 5:00 pm on Monday, February 20th.

Thank you so much for your interest!

We will get back to you if you were chosen to be a panelist by Wednesday, February 22nd at 8:00 PM.

Sincerely,

Chimera Senior Society

Student Assembly