Hi Everyone,

There are numerous examples of divine signs, often in the forms of miracles or superhuman abilities, found throughout many faith traditions.  However, even in our own daily lives there are often moments when things happen that are beyond our power, which could also be worked by the divine.  Tonight at Theology on Tap, we will discuss how the divine may manifest in our daily lives and help shape our interactions with the world around us.

Discussion questions may include:

- What kinds of divine signs might there be?  What could they look like in our daily lives?

-  How do we know how to listen and respond to such signs?

-  Can we help others to see the divine working within their lives as well?

Join us tonight at 9 pm at the Canoe Club for discussion of these questions and more over free drinks and garlic fries!  We hope to see you there!

Peace,

Marielle