So, it's the beginning of Week 8.  This has you wondering a lot of things.  For one, as you thoughtfully gaze out of your dorm room window with a nostalgic sigh, you wonder where winter term has gone.  You wonder how your dreams of turning around your slowly but surely sinking GPA, altering your undeniably degenerate lifestyle, all while finding time to drink hot cocoa by a crackling fireplace with your phantom soulmate, could have passed you by in a matter of 8 short weeks.  You wonder how you are ever going to make it in the real world when you can barely make the 48-inch journey to your dresser to grab your jar of nutella and a spoon to eat your "breakfast." You wonder how you are going to find a job for the summer when you don't even know what Dartboard is, and your most cultivated skills are making obscure references to Netflix original miniseries that no one else has seen and scrolling through your dream formal date's Summer 2013 Facebook album.  You wonder why the college thinks it is okay to supply every bathroom stall with four rolls of industrial-grade sandpaper instead of one acceptable roll of actual tissue.  You wonder if Foco really thought you wouldn't notice when they replaced the new salad bowls with smaller ones disguised with the same color.  And as you make your way to the mirror and gaze upon the empty shell of what used to be a strong and independent individual with a dazzling intellect and a sensitive side, you wonder the most important thing of all. Who am I? What should I do with my life?

We can't solve all your problems.  We can't make that one kid with the stupid comments shut up in your participation-based class.  We can't find your lost fracket.  We can't bring back the napkins.  We can't make them text you back.  But we CAN help you take a step in the right direction.  We can take off our pants for you.

Tonight, stop by KDE at 9 PM for a winter tradition unlike any other.  The Cords will be joined by the lovely ladies of the Decibelles for a show of epic proportions - a no-pants a cappella saga for the record books.  New arrangements, new soloists, and the same old a cappella boys and girls you love, just dressed (or undressed) a little differently.  You won't want to miss it.

CORDS

DECIS

KDE @ 9 PM

(Good times guaranteed. Parental acceptance and batteries not necessarily included.)