Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

[cid:649658f1-b826-42c4-b3e3-e17b4b19c248]

AGAPE TEAHOUSE

#RadicalLove

9PM || One Wheelock

Is there such a thing as unconditional love? Can we get that from our family, our significant others?

At Agape, we believe in a God who created us and loves us in a radical, unconditional way. We want to share how knowing God has changed our lives, even the years at Dartmouth!

Come hear stories from our very own Nick Valenzuela '18 and Xanthe Kraft '16 about how the gospel has transformed them!!

There will be live music and homemade bubble tea [¢¾]

Hosted by Agape Christian Fellowship