Dear Members of the Dartmouth Community,

All fraternities will be closed tonight as a show of respect to our brothers and friends who are dealing with the tragic loss of Adam Wright '17. Adam was a dedicated member of Beta Alpha Omega and will be sorely missed by all who knew him. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected, especially his family, friends and the brothers of Beta.

Tonight at 11:00PM on the Beta lawn, there will be a moment of silence followed by a singing of the Alma Mater in honor of Adam's life. All are welcome to join and we encourage everyone to be with friends in this time of sadness.

Sincerely,

The Members of IFC and Presidents of AXA, Beta, BG, Chi Gam, GDX, Heorot, Phi Delt, Psi USig Ep, Sig Nu, TDX, Tri-Kap and Zete