In light of the recent Executive Orders signed by Donald Trump, Dartmouth CoFIRED has decided to support the formation of an action group in support of immigrants/refugees in the Upper Valley and abroad.

We invite the Dartmouth Community and the Upper Valley Community to join us along with other organizations to plan collective action on Saturday, February 4 at 6-9PM in Haldeman 041.

Please email Kasia Kready '17 if you have any questions or concerns.

Dartmouth Coalition For Immigration Reform, Equality and DREAMers (CoFIRED)
"...Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."
Stay Connected to Dartmouth CoFIRED:
Facebook| Twitter | Website