From: Dartmouth Random Acts of Kindness
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 5:19:29 PM
To: List Serv
Subject: Winter Cheer Snowflake Project

Does the winter have you feeling down?

Does the winter have your friends feeling down?

Or maybe you¡¯re loving the winter!

If any of this is true for you or you just want to spread some kindness around campus, join us this Thursday at 8pm in Collis 212 for our next kindness project. We will be doing a snowflake craft project to spread winter cheer!

Hugs,

RAK ¢¾

Image result for happy snowflake