Support children with special needs!

Come to the Alpha Xi Delta Rose Benefit

Get your ticket now: https://goo.gl/forms/oFULmml3mwKr0vAh1

Friday, February 17th, 7:00 - 8:30 in Common Ground

Silent Auction, Dessert Reception, and Mocktails

Ft. the Decis and Raaz

Bid on...

Gift cards to KAF, Pine, Skinny Pancake, and more

The Basket of Your "It's Just Late, I Swear I Didn't Forget" Valentine's Date

Flair

REI Winter Essentials (sorry if you already froze)

Personal Skating Lessons From Dartmouth's Award-Winning Figure Skating Team

And more!

***All proceeds go to the Special Needs Support Center***

SNSC is dedicated to helping children and adults with special needs, as well as their families, meet their unique challenges through advocacy and program support. Most of the programs and services of SNSC are provided at little or no cost to participants or families, so we hope that our contribution to their organization will help its programs thrive and positively impact the Upper Valley. For more information about SNSC, please visit http://snsc-uv.org/.

To donate, visit https://www.youcaring.com/specialneedssupportcenter-730215