Error during command authentication.

Hi Everyone,

Tonight at Theology on Tap we will be discussing the complex interaction between faith and courage!

Discussion questions may include:

- What exactly counts as courage?  Is there a difference between the courage of an individual and the courage of a community?

- Can faith give us courage?  In what ways?

- What kind of courage do we need to proclaim our faith?  To follow it?

So join us tonight at the Canoe Club at 9 pm for discussion over a round of free drinks and garlic fries!  We hope to see you there!

Peace,

Marielle