Multi-Faith Conversation
SPECIAL RAUNER FIELD TRIP

"Sacred" Texts

In correlation with an MFC dinner we will be having on February, 21st discussing the texts that we hold sacred.

Wednesday, February 8th
4:30 - 5:30pm
Rauner Special Collections Library

[cid:2ff3ce10-c488-4e31-b7fb-14a58692d517]

RSVP: https://goo.gl/forms/2adSpqpoOtp69WsK2

Rauner will be showing us various books, images, and items to help us define "sacredness" and discuss those texts which we hold close - intellectually, spiritually, emotionally. We will be looking at religious texts such as The Book of Mormon and The Bible, as well as less traditional texts like Shakespeare's First Folio.

We hope that those who come to Rauner with us will join us at the subsequent MFC to talk about what we gained and engage with each other on the question of "sacredness." However, if you are unable to come to the dinner, you are still more than welcome to join us at Rauner (and vice versa).

Everyone is welcome, from any faith or none.