Hi Everyone,

In the face of circumstances like those plaguing our campus, our country, and our world, we must stand in unity and focus on the dignity and respect of all human beings.  That is why, this Saturday, the Edge is joining up with Al-Nur in a march for human rights.

In the spirit of peace, please join us in celebrating our diversity, our love for humanity, and our commitment that we will protect the rights of all. Stand together with your friends, family, and neighbors to send a message that all are welcome here.

We'll meet at 12:45 on the Hanover Green, march south to CVS, continue on South Street to Ramuntos, and return to the Green by 2pm.

This March is hosted by Action Collective Upper Valley, with the participation of different students and groups from on campus.

Please check out the event Facebook page here.

So please join in this march tomorrow to demonstrate love and peace.  We hope to see you there!

Peace,
Marielle