Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Office of Sustainability and
Green Groups Directorate

MONDAYMONDAYMONDAY
YOUNG PROFESSIONALS PANEL AND MIXER, 6PM-8PM, CASQUE & GAUNTLET (1 SOUTH MAIN ST)
Join Professor Michael Cox of Environmental Studies, Tuck '16 Whitney Flynn and Divyanka Sharma '13 of Locus Analytics for our Young Professionals Panel & Mixer at C&G from 6-8pm! We promise a cozy, relaxed environment with drinks and appetizers to learn about different career paths in sustainability and sustainable development and a chance to ask questions.

TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY
ECO MEETING, 8PM, HORNIG LIBRARY
Come check out ECO! We have awesome awesome campaigns planned for winter term! Help us tackle food waste, cup waste and salad bowl waste. Tasty snacks provided and as always, ECO is excited to hear your ideas and suggestions for sustainability on campus.
WEDNESDAYWEDNESDAYWEDNESDAY
DIVEST DARTMOUTH, 8PM-9PM ROBO BASEMENT
Interested in learning more about how to positively impact the investment portfolio of the College? Want to learn more about the national fossil fuel divestment movement that has taken hold in college campuses across the country? Join us for  our weekly meeting. All are welcome!

SUGAR CREW INFO SESSION, 5PM, HORNIG LIBRARY
Ever wanted to know how trees can make sugar? Talk to this year's sugar captains (they're a sweet pair) about the alternative spring break adventure at the Dartmouth Organic Farm working on sugar crew! There will be maple syrup tasting, of course!

ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES FOREIGN STUDIES PROGRAM (FSP) APPLICATIONS DUE TODAY BY 11:59PM
Ever wanted to study abroad and further your knowledge of environmental and sustainable topics? Tonight is the last chance to apply to the Environmental Studies FSP in Southern Africa! Login to your student portal to apply.

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY
OFFICE HOURS, 12PM-2PM, ROBO 108
Want to get involved in sustainability on campus? Have a random sustainability question? Just want to hang out and eat some yummy baked goods? Visit us for Office hours, every week on Thursdays.

ALL RUCKUS DINNER, 6PM-7PM, FAIRCHILD 101
Come join us for a lovely homemade dinner after the OPAL training to get to know other sustainability students, hang out with members of the sustainability office and enjoy some nourishing noms.
SPEAK UP OPAL TRAINING, 4:30PM-6PM, FAIRCHILD 101
Sign up<https://goo.gl/forms/kOj9icBJn9DVgw3n1> for our second Speak Up Workshop in case you missed the one last fall! We have partnered with OPAL again to offer a training specifically  for the sustainability community, but the examples are applicable across campus, in case you want to bring a friend along.
FRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAY
SUGAR CREW APPLICATIONS DUE, 11:59PM
Join the Sustainability Office's alternative spring break trip on the Dartmouth Organic Farm making delicious maple syrup and visiting and learning from other sugar makers in the area! To fill out an application, go here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScY87xohoXNVENDTCjGqeH_GDQt1Ca7Jph8UENtUUzeiJH7Ug/viewform>. A spring break filled with outdoor adventures, lumberjack style and delicious maple syrup? How sweet is that?!