Hi Everyone!

In honor of Martin Luther King, today we will be having a discussion on faith and appropriate modes of resistance.  When issues of social justice arise, it is imperative that we resist simply submitting to the status quo.  But how should we resist?  And in what ways might our faith be able to help?

Discussion questions may include:

- What kinds of resistance are there?  Are there right and wrong methods of resistance?

- Do our faiths teach us that certain methods of resistance are better than others?  Are some more effective than others?

- Do each of us have an individual call to resistance?  Are there community acts of resistance that we can participate in?

Join us tonight at 9pm at the Canoe Club to discuss these questions and more over a round of free drinks and garlic fries!  We can't wait to see you there!

Peace,

Marielle