Today, January 19th at 5:15 in the Bentley Theater, join the Department of Theater for Dartmouth's participation in the national Ghostlight Project movement

We'll be gathering at 5:15 in the Bentley Theater to begin our light ceremony at 5:30. Then we'll move outside the Hop to show the Dartmouth community that the Arts at Dartmouth will be a beacon of hope and dissent over the coming years.

And be sure to stay after for hot chocolate in the Bentley and conversation about what it means to be an artist in challenging times.

See you there!

What is the Ghostlight Project?

The goal of this project, on the eve of the inauguration of the next president, is for theatrical and artistic communities across the country to join in solidarity through our shared commitment to greater inclusion, participation, and compassion in our theaters and our communities.

There are over 500 theatres in all 50 states participating, from the Public Theater in NY to Berkeley Rep in California, and we're very proud to be the only organizers in New Hampshire.

All are welcome!

*There will be music from the Rockapellas and hot chocolate!*

RSVP to the facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1402488109786004/

and read more about the Ghostlight Project here: https://theghostlightproject.com/action-statement/