Dartmouth Women's Club Hockey is a competitive ice hockey team that practices twice a week and will be playing numerous games this term in a competitive intercollegiate league with playoffs.

But first, join us for oumeeting tomorrow
Thursday, January 12th @ 7pm
Robo 14/15
We can't wait to see you there! Come to the meeting to learn more about us and our schedule. If you can't make the meeting or have any questions please blitz [log in to unmask] or

Whether you've played your whole life or just started recently, we'd love to have you join us at practice
Sunday, January 15th @ 4:45pm
at Thompson Arena

Hope to see you there!
DWCH