FIRST OFFICIAL INFORMATIONAL MEETING FOR
OXFAM @ DARTMOUTH
DATE: TODAY
TIME: 7pm-8pm

LOCATION: Dartmouth Center for Service - Room 105

Oxfam is an international confederation of charitable organizations focused on the alleviation of global poverty. We focus on two main large campaigns each year. This year it is the Stride Act and Worker's Rights for Poultry Workers. If any of these sound interesting, come drop by just to check it out!

Why you should come?
1) It's an impactfulsustainable, and responsible way to get involved with international development.
2) We have opportunities to directly connect with Oxfam staff in the Boston office.
3) We're planning creative and engaging new ways to raise awareness about social good!

Visit https://www.oxfamamerica.org/ to find out more for yourself!

Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty. With 70 years of experience in more than 90 countries, Oxfam takes on the big issues that keep people poor: inequality, discrimination, and unequal access to resources including food, water, and land. Together we save lives, create lasting solutions, and hold the powerful accountable.
Our vision: A just world without poverty.
Our mission: To create lasting solutions to poverty, hunger, and social injustice.
Come to hear how you can get involved and become a student campus leader for OxFam!
www.oxfamamerica.org
Oxfam is a global movement of people working to end the injustice of poverty. Together we save lives, create lasting solutions, and hold the powerful accountable.