Men of Dartmouth is coming up on April 4, 2017!

As one of the most attended events on campus each year, Men of Dartmouth is a panel that provides a space for self-identified men who are Dartmouth seniors share their stories and reflect upon their Dartmouth experience.

In order to ensure that we have taken into account all parts campus, we'd love input from the entire community.

Whose story would you like to hear?

Please take a moment to think of the inspiring senior-class men whom you respect and admire. Suggest the name of a graduating self-identifying senior male you know who would be great addition for the panel. Nominees will be asked to submit a brief application explaining their interest in sharing their story. The nomination survey is brief and should not take more than 5-10 minutes:

https://goo.gl/forms/qlolHUodTGaOFwdJ3

Nominations will be accepted until February 5th at 11:59pm.