Interested in campus norms regarding gender, sexuality, and sexual violence? Want to facilitate peer discussions around these issues? Passionate about ending sexual violence on campus and interested in running effective awareness campaigns? If so…

Join Movement Against Violence!

To apply, fill out this application by Monday, January 16th at 11:59pm. You will be notified by Thursday, January 19th at noon if you have been accepted.

We will also be hosting an information session on Wednesday, January 11th at 7pm in Collis 219. Lou's pies will be provided.

Training:
Saturday, January 21, 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM, location TBD
Sunday, January 22, 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM, location TBD

MAV is a student-run organization aiming to challenge the beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors underlying sexual violence on campus. We believe that by facilitating discussions on power dynamics, the spectrum of violence, sexism, and restrictive gender norms, we can curb unhealthy behaviors and ultimately create a welcoming and safe environment and community.

Please blitz Movement Against Violence, Katherine McAvoy '17, Victoria Nelsen '17, Saemi Han '18, Natalie Mendolia '19, Cori Lopez '17, Chase Shipp '17, or Anisha Ariff '19 with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!

Movement Against Violence
Dartmouth College
Like our Facebook page!