You heard it here first. Mouth is back from the dead, Lazarus style--kind of like chokers, Mandy Moore, and your renewed commitment to daily exercise. We’re kicking off 2017 with Issue #28: Resurrection. Give your account of Christ’s rising from the dead. Confess your anxiety over the Last Judgement. Perhaps consider whether, in light of recent political developments, this moment in our history is, in fact, the Last Judgement.

Write about the rise of Fascism, the proliferation of fake news, or the end of civil discourse. Get personal and tell us about your hardships, Sisyphean trials, moments of resilience and triumph.

Still unsure what Mouth is? Looking at you 20s?

We publish original fiction, non-fiction, poetry, journalism, opinion pieces, movie/music/book reviews, and visual art from Dartmouth students and contributors around the world. We also publish things that won't neatly fit in any of those categories. New issues ostensibly materialize monthly, though this clearly isn’t always true.

Check out dmouth.org for examples of what we do and past issues. Come see us on Wednesday January 11th from 3-6pm at the Undergraduate Publishing Fair in Baker.

Love,

Mouth.