Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

we don't actually fight, but

wanna learn how to fight?

wanna get RIPPED? SWOLE???

wanna prepare for 17x beach scenes/street fights

want a PE credit @17s ?

wanna get in a fight with ur unicorn or ur doppelgänger bc THERE. CAN. ONLY. BE. ONE.

Join Boxing Club

Wednesday, January 11

5:30-7pm

West Gym

(we can't actually fight or spar bc of "insurance" reasons, but we do a lot of conditioning and squats #forthebutts, and u will learn the techniques of boxing)

We also have practice every

MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND THURSDAY

5:30-7PM

WEST GYM (it's in the back of the basketball courts at the gym)

also look at that sick pic of rhonda rousey getting punched

c u after school, nerd

xoxo,

Boxing Club