~new year, new you, new FRIENDS??~

Come join us in bringing this wonderful event together at our first meeting!!!

Tuesday 1/10 8:30-9:30pm
Collis 219

What is Link Up?

short version: we're young & hip self identifying women (or at least aspire to be)

long version: We're a female organization focused on empowering and connecting self identifying women on campus (ie. students, faculty, professors, etc.). We do this via mentorships between freshwomen and upperclasswomen, hosting mentorship events, organizing a termly Proud to be a Woman Dinner, and an annual Sister to Sister Conference with local middle school girls. However, we're looking to (a) experiment with new events and (b) new members and that's where YOU come in.

Agenda
1. 17W Proud to be a Woman Dinner
2. Using our platform for important messages (i.e. race, gender, sexual assault, etc.--open to YOUR ideas!)
3. Leadership turnover (open positions that need to be filled by YOU!)
4. Mentorship Events (Jewelry Studio??)

**we will have snacks**

See you there

 L.U.L.