Interested in blogging or photography? Enjoy talking to strangers? Want to be part of the Dartmouth community’s voice?

Join Humans of Dartmouth for our first open meeting of 17W!

Humans of Dartmouth is looking for photographers and interviewers with a variety backgrounds and levels of experience. All who are interested are welcome!

WHERE: Tucker Center Living Room (South Fairbanks Hall, white building next to Foco)
WHEN: Tuesday, January 10th at 8:00 PM

Can’t make the meeting but interested in getting involved? Send us a blitz: [log in to unmask]

Humans of Dartmouth is a project dedicated to sharing the stories of students and staff in the Dartmouth community. Explore our Facebook page to learn more!