Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Intergroup Dialogue at Dartmouth is back for Winter ’17!!

Join us for weekly sessions where we’ll use dialogue and our own experiences to explore issues of social identity. Together, we’ll learn

skills to understand identity, navigate conflict, and communicate across difference.

Winter ‘17 sections:

Sexuality and Faith w/ Jennifer Decker and Jamie Mercado

Tuesdays, 4:30-6 pm

Socioeconomic Status w/ Sebastian Munoz-Medina and Roberto Rey Agudo

Mondays, 3:30-5 pm

Gender w/ Nathalie Batraville and Ben Bradley

Tuesdays, 4:30-5 pm

Race and Ethnicity w/ Angy Zhang and Renata Baptista

Fridays, 3:30-5 pm

Sign up TODAY

www.dartmouth.edu/~igd

Sessions start the week of January 16th.