Interested in Classism at Dartmouth?

Saw the Dartmouth Class Confessions Facebook page<https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthClassConfessions/>?

Curious about how Class Identity shapes lives?

Wanna DO SOMETHING about Socioeconomic Inequality?

(especially after... you know)

~ then come see us at ~

THE FIRST DQSE MEETING OF W17!!!

(that's DARTMOUTH QUEST FOR SOCIOECONOMIC ENGAGEMENT)

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 11 @5PM

COLLIS 212

We're planning our first event of Winter Term, come be a part of it and meet some awesome people while you're at it!

Dartmouth Quest for Socioeconomic Engagement (DQSE) is a student support and issue group focused on socioeconomic identity, class, and classism. We are the Dartmouth Chapter of the Quest Scholars Network which is founded to help close the socioeconomic gap in higher education by giving students support. DQSE meets weekly to bring together students interested in class issues. This group is open to all students!!!

see you there...