Error during command authentication.

COME TO THE WOMEN'S CLUB BASKETBALL OPEN PRACTICE

When: TOMORROW -- Tuesday, January 10th from 5:00-6:30pm

Where: West Gym (enter gym through main entrance, take the first stairs down on the right)

If you are interested in finding out more about our team but can't come to practice tomorrow, please reach out to us and we would be happy to work something out!

Don’t hesitate to [log in to unmask] with any questions.