**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Office of Sustainability and
Green Groups Directorate

MONDAYMONDAYMONDAY
INTERNSHIP APPLICATIONS DUE
Sustainability Office internship applications due TODAY at 5pm! Still need to fill our an application? Send us an email at [log in to unmask] and we’ll send you one.
TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY
SUSTAINABILITY TASK FORCE OPEN HOUSE, FILENE AUDITORIUM, MOORE HALL 6PM-8PM
You are invited to attend an Open House to share your questions, feedback, and ideas on the Dartmouth College Sustainability Task Force Planning Process. The Sustainability Task Force was appointed on April 22nd, 2016 by President Hanlon to identify institutional targets for conservation, efficiency, and the continued reduction of carbon emissions. This spring, the Task Force will recommend sustainability goals for campus energy, waste, water, buildings, food and transportation systems, as well as a timeframe by which targets in each area are to be achieved. We will be hosting an Open House for all students, faculty, staff, and community members on Tuesday, January 10th, from 6-8pm in Filene Auditorium in Moore Hall. Members of the Task Force will be available to present the Task Force’s progress and to hear your feedback & ideas. Refreshments provided. A complete list of all Task Force members, as well as minutes from the group’s meetings are available here. We hope you’ll stop by and share your ideas with us!
ECO MEETING, 8PM
Come check out ECO! We have awesome awesome campaigns planned for winter term! Help us tackle food waste, cup waste and salad bowl waste. Tasty snacks provided and as always, ECO is excited to hear your ideas and suggestions for sustainability on campus.

WEDNESDAYWEDNESDAYWEDNESDAY
DIVEST DARTMOUTH, 8PM-9PM ROBO BASEMENT
Interested in learning more about how to positively impact the investment portfolio of the College? Want to learn more about the national fossil fuel divestment movement that has taken hold in college campuses across the country? Join us for  our weekly meeting. All are welcome!

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY
     OFFICE HOURS, 12pm-2pm, ROBO 108
      Come meet with Jenna to discuss anything sustainability related that’s on your mind! Tasty delicious snacks provided. Come hang out!

    FARM CLUB, 4:30-5:30, HORNIG LIBRARY
     This winter term, farm club will be helping to plan the organic farm growing season as well as organizing fun, educational workshops on food
     preservation and cooking. Come join us for all talk farming and fun! We’ll also be thinking about sweet sweet maple syrup at the organic farm. YUM.

FRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAY
CLIMATE JUSTICE WEBINAR WITH WILL COPELAND, 3:30PM-5PM, FAIRCHILD 101
Lead by Will Copeland, Climate Justice Director at East Michigan Environmental Action Council and Valeriya Epshteyn, University of Michigan. Learn how sustainability and social justice are connected and understand frameworks for uniting the two efforts.

SATURDAYSATURDAYSATURDAY
NORWICH FARMERS MARKET, 10AM-1PM, TRACY HALL, NORWICH VT
Come support local farmers, artists and more! Delicious foods, creative crafts and beautiful community.