Looking for community, but aren't sure the Greek scene is right for you?

Have you come to our events, and want to learn more about us?

Do you want to be part of a house, but hate rush?

Curious about the gender-inclusive houses at Dartmouth?

Join Amarna tonight, Saturday, January 14th for:

 OPEN MEETINGS

7:00 pm

23 East Wheelock Street

Learn more about our home and what we're up to!

Chow down on some delicious homemade mac and cheese~

Hang out with the coolest crew on campus.

-As a non-Greek undergraduate society, we welcome new members of all genders and class years-

-Become a member, or learn about our non-pledge membership process-

Only at Amarna.

Not a house. A home.