Hey, you.

Do you love to dance?

So do we.

Do you sometimes get excited when the beat drops?

So do we.

Do you want to join a team of friends guaranteed to keep you smiling?

So did we.

Missed the chance to audition in the Fall?

If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you belong in
 Dartmouth Raaz!

Raaz is Dartmouth's premier South Asian fusion dance team! Our choreography includes a wide range of dance styles, including a fusion of Bollywood, Bhangra, hip hop, modern, classical, and more. Along with performing here on campus, we travel to other colleges, such as Harvard, Columbia, Yale, Smith, and more.

Official try-outs will be held MONDAY, January 16th from 7-9 PM in Wilson 301:

Come show us a choreographed 30 seconds (maximum) piece. Show off ANY dance style to ANY music. Please bring your own music or have a link ready.

Anyone is welcome! No previous experience necessary.

As always, feel free to blitz [log in to unmask] with any questions.
Hope to see you there!!!

<3,
Raaz