Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

The Parliamentary Debate Team wants YOU to come to our meetings

Yes, you, you wonderful person you. All of you, in fact

Why should you deign to accept our invitation???

1. The chance to refine your rhetorical and argumentative skills, so you can shut up that one relative who can't stop running his mouth off the next time you go back home

2. The chance to join a tight-knit community and expand your social scene

3. The chance to travel into the big cities of the greater Boston area on the weekend and escape from Hanover and hit up Chipotle

4. It looks good on your resume

5. We cool

6. Did I mention the chance to hit up Chipotle?

SO CHECK US OUT

We meet every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday in Carpenter 201 from 7:00-8:30. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, NEWCOMERS ALWAYS WELCOME

Hope to see some new faces,

Dartmouth Parli ??