Error during command authentication.

Like to write poetry? Take pictures? Make art?

Submit to the Stonefence Review!

and come see us at our

First Meeting of Winter Term!

TODAY, January 12 @7pm

Sanborn Basement

We are a literary magazine that accepts & anonymously reviews submissions for poetry, prose, fiction, art, thought pieces, etc… anything and everything welcome!

Writing and art submissions for our Winter 2017 issue are due February 9th to [log in to unmask].

Regular meetings are held Thursdays at 7 PM in Sanborn Basement.

www.stonefencereviewmag.com