Do you love making people laugh?

Are you interested in meeting musicians, comedians, and performers from around the world?

Does working behind the scenes to create unforgettable experiences for campus seem like your cup of tea?

Are you full of fun, crazy ideas for events that you want to see brought to campus?

If yes, come to Programming Board’s first meeting of 17W!!!

The focus of this week’s meeting will be:

Green Key ‘17

We will be discussing the process, challenges, and timeline for Green Key artist selection.

There will be a brief informal presentation on how we go about selecting Green Key artists followed by an opportunity for anyone to ask questions about the Green Key Concert!

5:00PM on Wednesday (1/11/17)  in Collis 303 (The room with the big penguin!)

As ALWAYS, there will be food for snacking on and friendly faces, both new and old to see!

<3 PB