Looking for a platform to practice some cases for consulting interviews?

Practice 3 cases with us over evening snacks!

Thayer Consulting Club is putting on a Case Study Workshop on January 12th 6:30-8 PM at Zaleski Auditorium MB01 for all undergraduate and graduate students interested in practicing case studies. We will do a mock consulting case interview, and then practice two case studies, followed by a Q and A to answer your questions. This workshop is intended for students interested in a career in consulting.

Please RSVP using this link. We have limited spots, and therefore, we encourage you to RSVP sooner rather than later. Snacks will be provided.

Best,

Team TCC