Hi everyone!

IBC is a student-run group that provides all Dartmouth students with opportunities to learn about international business and global economic and political issues outside of the classroom through a variety of activities, including dinner discussions, panels, speaker events, and field trips.

We are currently looking for new members to join our regional committees. Each term, every committee selects a topic of interest in their region and leads an in-depth presentation and discussion that is open to campus. If you are interested in joining one of these committees, we will be holding an informational meeting at 5:30 on Tuesday, January 10th in Haldeman 124.

Sincerely,

IBC