Both will be on the table at the first meeting of World Outlook
Dartmouth's Journal of International Affairs.
[cid:27b4ec21-b5d1-4f10-b81f-2095cf780274]

For more terrible jokes (and the chance to be involved in selecting, editing, and publishing papers related to global issues):

Come to World Outlook's first meeting of the term
Tuesday, January 10th
Haldeman 124
8:15 pm

We can't wait to see you!
There will be garlic knots and cinnamon knots.
No experience necessary.

[cid:eb3cfdbc-b346-421c-827d-26676578a0d8]
Opportunities in
> print content production
> blogging
> social media
> graphic and web design
> event planning
> solicitation/outreach
> distribution/marketing
> interviewing
> getting published!

Questions? Contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

~Published biannually, World Outlook receives and publishes submissions from around the world by today's brightest young minds. In addition, the journal features interviews with major global thinkers, book reviews and opinion pieces by our own staff. Every year, students attend universities eager to broaden their horizons by exploring different ideas and new perspectives. By assembling the best work of their peers into one cohesive volume, we aid this process. World Outlook is excited to spread the word about the latest and best undergraduate research on international topics.